The client wanted to design an application to make all kinds of payment transactions very simple and secure for the users.
- The client shared his project requirements with us. We understood the client’s requirement and suggested him to design an all-in-one transaction app that allows users to carry out smooth and seamless transactions everywhere.
- Simplicity & branding are the key elements of this app. Our team proudly delivered that.
- Our team also suggested a few features that added value to the application.
Customer Relationship Management App
The client is operating a logistics & supply chain business. We initially created a CRM system for the client. However, the top-level executive of the business was not on-screen all the time and faced issues in tracking various things. He looked forward to resolving the problem for a long time. He discussed the problem with us.
- We understood the issue and suggested developing a customer relationship management app. The client liked our idea and gave us a nod.
- Our designers created a user-friendly and intuitive design for the CRM app. Later, we developed a full-fledged CRM mobile app.
- The CRM app allows the client to automate business operations, provide better customer services, track employee activity & performance, etc.
Warehouse Equipment Ecommerce Website
The client owns warehouserack.com, one of America’s largest distributors of used and new equipment. He was not happy with the performance of the site and was unable to increase sales. He was very impressed with our work and reached out to us.
- We audited the entire website of the client and provided some improvements on the site.
- Even though our team has built many eCommerce websites, this one was different. The site has an ample amount of traffic, and there were several crucial issues on the website. Hence, they were facing a lot of challenges because of the massive database. However, with sheer dedication and effort, our developer team resolved all the issues.
- The client was extremely happy with our work. He also praised us for revamping the website and maintaining it for a long time efficiently.
Home Builder’s Website
It is a leading home construction company based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The core purpose of the client was to take the real estate business online. We brainstormed heavily on the idea and suggested the client for building a property listing and home builder’s website. The client agreed to our idea instantly.
- Our team was really excited about the project and gathered all the things needed to start the project.
- The project consists of a massive database, and that’s why developers were facing some challenges handling the database. However, they worked very hard and delivered the project on time.
- The website has a vast number of features. Using the website, users can choose the desired location and see the price of bedrooms, etc.
Music Composer Website
Client wanted to provide a platform for composers to showcase their work. He proposed the entire idea to us.
- We analyzed all the needs of the client and suggested developing a WordPress website. The client agreed with us.
- Our team was very excited to work on this project as they have to integrate various things into the theme offered by the client.
- The team not only integrated various smooth animations & effects but also gave the website a professional look.
14th Street Music
It is a music production company founded by leading composers such as Hans Zimmer, Lorne Balfe, and Steven Kofsky. The client wanted to showcase the work of all the composers. In addition, he wanted to share things about upcoming projects and other things.
- We arranged several meetings with the client to understand the requirements and future goals. Further, we suggested the client for building a music production company website in WordPress. The client finalized the deal with us.
- Our team allocated sufficient time to the project and delivered a highly responsive, attractive, and search-engine-friendly website.
- The team also integrated various functionalities and third-party tools.
- The client was highly impressed with our work and regarded Guru TechnoLabs as the best WordPress website development company.
Erik Umphrey is a professional photographer. His main goal was to connect with people and make them feel special. He wants to showcase his photography to the entire community. Hence, he proposed the same idea to us. We understood and suggested developing a website.
- The client understood things well and agreed instantly.
- Our development team created a user-friendly and search-engine-friendly website.
- The website possesses white background for quick navigation and helps to find information quickly. It also has a newsletter subscription and social media buttons for sharing things.
The client wanted to help people of old age to find a genuine dating partner in the most suitable and effective manner. He proposed his ideas to us and we agreed to convert the idea into a feature-rich, scalable, and secure dating application.
- As soon as the deal was finalized, our team was excited about the project and they gave their all to collect all the resources required to build the dating application.
- Our team later developed various algorithms in the dating app to make it completely secure & easy-to-use.
- Also we added a wide number of filters and search preferences in the app to ensure every user gets a highly-curated match.
The client operates a well-known restaurant known as Toko in Sydney. The client’s core purpose was to provide a platform where people can get all the details about a restaurant.
- Firstly, we brainstormed on the client’s requirements and future goals. Then, we suggested building a WordPress website for the same. The client agreed with our suggestion.
- Our team defined all the tools required for developing the website and started working on it.
- The team faced the main challenge of presenting all the features effectively. Our team created several mockups, and one design satisfied all the needs of the website, and the client approved it.
- The client loved our work and praised us.
Just like any other eCommerce app, the client wanted to build his own eCommerce app. But, Guru TechnoLabs is keen on such projects. The client had a clear requirement in his mind, so it made things easy and the project completed very soon.
- The client was from a technical background. So, the requirements were clear and to the point.
- The client liked our portfolio and was ready to work with us.
- We started working on the eCommerce app and delivered the project before the deadline.
- Later, we got more projects from the same client.
The client wanted to provide a platform where all travelers can search and book various things related to their journey at a cost-effective price. We analyzed the client’s idea and then suggested him to develop an online travel booking website and a mobile app.
- The client shared his requirements, and our team analyzed all the things needed to build the desired travel website & app.
- We first developed the website and integrated some essential third-party services to ensure that travelers can book things efficiently.
- Later, we converted the website into a full-fledged travel app for Android and iOS platforms.
Construction Company Website
The company offers solutions to construction companies worldwide. The client’s primary purpose is to offer specialized knowledge and solutions in various things to companies worldwide. He shared the project idea with us.
- We dig deeper into the client’s goals and requirements. Further, we suggested the client build a construction company website. The client understood things and instantly agreed with us.
- Our team started working on the project with dedication. The team faced one main challenge adding multiple languages. However, they resolved it quickly. The team created a modern design and ensured that structure and other elements are placed effectively.
- The website has neatly labeled segments and quick navigation that offers required information at the click of a button.