The client was looking forward to creating a platform where users can compare financial services like loans, credit/ debit cards from different companies and apply for the same. We conducted deep research on the concept and suggested that we start with creating a finance website and the move on to a mobile application.
- Our team made a thorough business plan to build the desired website that fulfills client requirements as well as the current market trends.
- Our team faced several challenges in integrating a comparison system, but eventually, they resolved it.
- The client started generating leads through the website and users have started to get the best financial service using this website.
The client is selling new and refurbished products at a cost-effective price on the website, MeBuy. He was not satisfied with the site’s performance as it was very poor and not making any sales. We audited the website and suggested several improvements and also to build a mobile app.
- We executed essential improvements on the site and then integrated some innovative features as per the user’s behaviour on the website.
- Later, we created a mobile app for the MeBuy to ensure that it reaches a wider audience.
- Also, our team provided the needed support for the web and app. By doing all these things, the client started getting orders and was very happy to work with us.
The client is operating an offline fashion store for women’s clothing items and accessories in Canada. The main goal of the client was to provide an online store to women who love to purchase Indian clothing and accessories.
- The client wanted to serve a broader audience as he already had a network. Based on the client’s requirements, we suggested the client build an eCommerce website and a cross-platform app.
- Our team is keen on delivering eCommerce solutions; hence, they created a highly efficient eCommerce store with necessary filtering options that allow users to search for their desired products in no time.
- Our team also integrated multiple and secure payment systems that allows users to pay via multiple channels.
The client is running an offline flowers & gifts shop in the UK and already possesses a site for the same. However, he was not getting enough traffic & sales on his eCommerce website. We analyzed the site & suggested the client to revamp the website and start doing SEO.
- We first upgraded the site to the latest online store version and then redesigned it to look like a modern online flower booking store.
- Our team integrated advanced third-party tools for shopping cart & payment systems. Along with this, the team added innovative features to improve the performance of the website. We also started SEO of this website.
- Our team also offered support whenever needed and the client started getting orders.
Luxury Seventy Seven
The client wanted to provide luxurious services (luxurious cars, yacht, private jet, accommodation, etc.) in the UAE. He had explained his goals and audience to us. We suggested the client develop an online booking system that allows users to book the services instantly. The client agreed and we started working on the project.
- We conducted several brainstorming sessions with the client to finalize the features of the online booking system.
- Our team then converted the client’s idea into reality with an elegant and easy to use design.
- The website allows users to hire premium services for three travel modes, mainly air, sea, and road, and uplift their travel experience to a new level by providing easy bookings.
The client already possessed an online store where she was selling antique and estate jewelry. She hasn’t updated the store for a long time and was looking for a trusted eCommerce website development company to revamp her store. She approached us and shared with us the project requirements.
- We first did the requirement analysis on how to make the site look modern and feature-rich.
- Our developers have hands-on experience on such projects; hence, they made a professional and elegant website that promises better conversion and higher sales.
- The website made its customers’ journey quite easy and hence our client started getting orders from the website. This was a challenging project as migrating from the very older version to the latest version and transferring all the data to the latest version was a very tricky part.
The client is a highly-energetic entrepreneur who is renting & selling scooters, bikes, and various other accessories associated with scooters & moto(bikes). He was very disappointed with the site’s performance and organic results after doing SEO for a long period with another agency. Then the client consulted us and We checked the client’s site thoroughly and advised him to let us handle SEO and implemented whatever suggestion we give them.
- We first conducted website audit and competitor research and corrected all the glitches on the website and made them competitive pages.
- We started generating organic traffic in a short period of time but the conversion was still poor. So we recommended our client to revamp the website and make it modern and easy to use. Our team created a highly alluring design. Later, we added various modern functionality to make sure that the eCommerce site runs smoothly.
- Eventually, it started generating more traffic and orders. Client is very happy with the website and gets more returns on investment now.
KickTracker is an online sports application that allows American football players to improve their field goal, kickoff, punting, and snapping skills. This app facilitates them to record the statistics of their skills during practice matches, games, and camps. Players and coaches can compare the stats, check leaders of the week/month/county, and do productive pre-made workouts as well.
- The client already has an app on iOS platforms and was looking for an agency that can redesign the app to make it more clean, slick & modern. During his quest, he approached us and chose us as his technology partner.
- The challenging part was to understand the client’s requirements and give him a workable solution. Our team integrated a wide range of features to ensure that users can track their daily progress on the app seamlessly.
- Using this app, the players and coaches can not only measure their results in graphs/ charts but also share it with their coaches and parents.
Ships Management System
The client’s main goal was to digitize and automate various operations in the shipping industry. He proposed to us his ideas and future goals. We recommended the client to build a web app that will serve all his current and future goals. The client agreed with our suggestion, and we initiated the project.
- We did so many skype calls, carried out extensive market analysis and research and made a strategic plan to convert the idea into a full-fledged web app.
- Our team faced a lot of challenges in the entire project because it was not a pre-planned project, the client was coming up with new features/requests during project development. However, our team managed to resolve all the things and built a highly interactive ships management system.
- Some of the most popular features we have integrated into the ships management system include region management, team management, employee management, role & permission, passenger management, documentation management, tour scheduler, payroll etc.
People Development Aus
People Development Australia is specially targeted for individuals, teams, and leaders looking for personal and professional growth. The client has been running the website for a long time and was looking for several improvements. During his quest for a website development company, he approached us.
- We discussed the improvements with the client and finalized the things that need to be changed or added.
- Our development team designed several pages on the website and integrated the registration and login system on the website, which wasn’t present previously.
- Due to this, earlier, a user was able to access things on the website for free. But now, a user needs to register on the website and apply for the membership. After this, his/her request needs to be approved by the team at People Development Aus, and then only a user can access the desired PDF, videos, and audios.
The client’s primary purpose was to design an application for its saloon to make its booking process smooth and efficient. The client shared with us all the project specifications. We absorbed all the details of the client and advised building a clickable prototype for his saloon booking app that enables users to book an appointment at their convenient time.
- Our development team first carried out the requirement analysis and made use of Adobe XD to create a visually appealing and effective clickable prototype.
- Our designing team designed several crucial pages for the salon booking app as per the latest design trends.
- The app allows customers to check various barber shops nearby and book an appointment, make the payment, etc. On the contrary, the barber has the right to accept or reject the request of the customer.
The client was an entrepreneur. The primary purpose of the client was to connect all manufacturers with the logistics and supply chain customers. He shared with us all the project requirements.
- We carried out an analysis and suggested building robust CRM system. The thing that makes this website unique is that we combined the power of supply chain management and customer relationship management.
- Our development team faced two challenges while creating the feature-rich CRM system. Firstly, combining sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support system. Another challenge was tracking and analyzing all the interactions in an organized manner. However, our developers dug deeper and solved the things effectively.
- Our team integrated many essential features in the CRM system like account management, contact management, revenue tracking, shipment tracking, lead management, etc.
Sticky Notes App
Similar to the popular note-taking apps in the market, the client saw an opportunity and decided to create one. The client had a thorough idea about the note-taking app. However, we looked at it from a different perspective. We brainstormed on the app and recommended developing a note-taking app that allows floating stickies.
- We proposed some unique features and functionalities of the project. The client got impressed & the deal got finalized.
- Our team created a sticky note app that allows individuals and business personals to jot down thoughts anywhere and anytime.
- The app allows users to take notes, change background color & text size, share it across different platforms, and add notes on their home screen for quick reminders.
Data Backup Application
Backing up important contacts and other things on a smartphone have become a need of the hour. The client was looking for a solution that allows users to backup multiple things instantly. However, he couldn’t find an easy-to-use solution. Hence, the idea of the data backup app was born.
- Our team conducted a requirement analysis and suggested to the client a comprehensive data backup app. The client agreed to your solution instantly.
- We created a user-friendly and intuitive data backup app within the desired time.
- The app allows users to backup contacts, apps, SMS, and call logs instantly. Moreover, they can send these things over an email.
Customer Relationship Management App
The client was running a business and was facing issues in tracking sales calls. He was looking forward to resolving the problem for a long time. He proposed the idea to us.
- We arranged some meetings with the client to understand the problem and suggested developing a customer relationship management app. The client liked our idea and gave us a nod.
- Our professionals started designing a user-friendly CRM app. They were a bit hesitant about whether the app would meet all the desired results. However, the client was highly supportive, and we completed the CRM app on time.
- The Global Mobile CRM app consists of great features like review call objectives, track last five meetings, add quick notes, personal, etc.