The client wanted to create an invoice maker. Client’s primary target audience were small business owners and small manufacturers. The client wanted to create an invoice maker in which a business owner can make invoices, create an estimate, and manage bills on the app.
- The client wanted to make a free invoice generator for small business owners who cannot purchase costly invoice making softwares.
- We dug deep into the requirement and came up with the best feasible solution for it.
- The client loved our idea. The deal got finalized.
- The app got born. Rest is history!
Just like any other ecommerce app, the client wanted to build his own eCommerce app. But, Guru Technolabs is keen about such projects. The client had a clear requirement in his mind, so it made things easy and the project completed very soon.
- The client was from technical background.
- So, the requirements were clear and to the point.
- The client liked our portfolio and was ready to work with us.
- We started working on the eCommerce app, and delivered the project before the deadline.
- Later, we got more projects from the same client.
The client was impressed by the statistics and the number of users of a dating app. So, he also wanted to make one such app and monetize it.
- The requirements were listed by the client and was handed to us.
We started analyzing the requirements, made some changes to it to make the app more feasible.
- Some features were added and some were removed from the requirement to make things work better.
- Finally our engineers started developing it and soon it was ready.
- After quality assurance, the app was launched and the client was more than happy to work with us.
A restaurant owner, came to us stating his requirement of developing an app which lets the customer order right from the app and the restaurant get notification for every order placed. The order gets delivered by the fleet on the customer’s address. But, the app couldn’t cover the live tracking of the food, due to the limited budget of the client.
- The restaurant owner contacted us from our website, and described his needs.
- We quoted for the app development.
- The client approved the quotation and we presented many wireframes of the app and the client finalized one.
- Work was started soon, and completed after a lot of effort by our team.
The project delivered to the client on time.
This idea was born when our client saw apple, peach, and banana with a bumper crop and falling on the ground from the trees nearby. And suddenly an app idea was born. Why don’t we make an app that informs the people newarby about the trees full of juicy fruits?
- The client came up with this idea on his mind.
- A healthy discussion on this idea took place.
- Our brainstormers brainstormed on this idea.
- Appflow and wireframe was designed.
- The client instantly loved it, and we started working on it.
- Neighbour’s Gate came into existence and helping people to get information for ripe fruits nearby.
1StopAutoLikes’s idea was born with a hunger for Instagram likes and followers. The client wanted to provide real Instagram likes and real followers to the ones who want it. Some people wanted to promote their business, while some wanted to get fame on Instagram, and this is how 1StopAutoLikes’s idea was born.
- The client came up with the idea.
- We brainstormed on this idea and tried every possible way to convert it into a reality.
- Online meetings were arranged almost everyday to discuss the plan and strategy with the client.
- A final design and workflow was designed. Our brainstormers started working hard on it.
- The hard-work paid off! 1StopAutoLikes came into existence.
The requirement came via a direct business inquiry. The client wanted to make a web-app that connects the teacher and the students. As Guru Technolabs had experience with developing such websites, it was not so much challenging and got completed in a short span of time.
- The client has an educational background and wanted to develop a website which connects teachers with the students.
- Idea was represented by the client. The quote was given by Guru Technolabs for it.
- The client liked the quote and instantly assigned the project to us.
- We started work on TutorSmart and soon it converted into a reality just from a mere idea.