Guest Posting for Guru Technolabs
Guru Technolabs is inviting guest authors, experts, and professional writers to participate as a guest contributor at gurutechnolabs.com. We’re always seeking for guest writers who want to share their knowledge and expertise on our blog.
We’re very passionate about the well-written content and never compromised the quality.
We encourage posting of any content that provides practical tips to our viewers. If you want to post your blog on our website, then you must follow our guidelines.
Guidelines for Guest Posting
- The content should focus on the quality and must add value to the readers.
- Write from an objective viewpoint and focus on practical advice and actionable tips to our readers.
- The blog should be a minimum of 1000 words and must cover the topic in detail.
- The blog should be unique and insightful that has not been published before.
- The blog title should be attractive and easy to comprehend.
- We do not accept any content that advertises the product or services of a company.
- You should give a proper reference link for any information you have collected from any source. However, any promotional backlinks to your company would not be accepted.
- We allow only one link in the bio of the author to his or her social media account, blog or website. Any link from the author’s bio is do-follow.
- Submit your blog in the Microsoft Word format with any images as attachments.
- You should send images that are relevant to your blog. Make sure that the images should be in 1200 x 600 pixels.
- The editor of our website has the right to edit your blog.
- Any data or statistics should be cited.
- The blog content should be vendor and product-neutral.
Blog Topics To Be Accept
you can write an original authoritative blog on any one of the following topics:
- Web designing
- Web development
- Mobile app development
- UI/UX design
- Digital marketing services
- E-commerce Solutions
- Trends and updates
The Guest Blog Submission Process
For the submission process, you should fill the following form with all the required details. Our editorial staff will review the blog and we reserve the right to edit your blog for clarity, grammar style, and length. Any substantial change in the blog is subjective to the author’s approval. If your blog confirms to our guidelines, then we will inform you when your blog will be published.
If your blog is primarily aimed to promote your product or services and if your content does not conform to our standard, then we reserve the right to reject the blog.