Mobile App Development Company
Native App Vs Hybrid App
The reason companies prefer native apps is because they can efficiently process on the pre-defined functionality of any operating system to complete a task.
- Native SDKs are used to develop native applications.
- Native apps are essential for high graphics-oriented or performance-centric applications.
- Native SDKs eliminate the need for dependency
- New features are instantly available along with the Native SDKs
- It requires a separate code base for each platform’s application (Android, iPhone)
- Releasing new feature on all platforms at the same time is very difficult
- It requires a different skillset for each platform’s app (adds cost and time)
A lot of entreprise prefer hybrid apps because they can use the same line of code with various mobile platforms such as iPhone, Android, etc.
- Hybrid apps run in webview.
- It uses a single code base to create an app on multiple platforms.
- Only one development team can manage apps on different platforms (saves cost & time)
- Hybrid apps can deliver the same user experience as Native apps except high graphics-oriented and performance-centric apps
- Hybrid apps can access all native app features using native plugins
- Hybrid apps depend on libraries like Ionic, Cordova to run smoothly
Mobile App Development Services
Mobile App Prototype
A clickable representation of a mobile app that accurately meets the client’s needs.
Mobile App Development Technologies
With a team of skilled developers, we provide unbeatable Android app development services.
Powerful Ionic framework has guided us in completing large projects at smaller budgets.
Our wide clientele base helps us in giving an outstanding iPhone app development service.
Industry’s best developer renders you an outstanding React App development service
The outstanding iPad app development service from the best developers in the industry.
PhoneGap app development for Flexibility & Versatility that help you in curtailing expenses and boost ROI.
Mobile App Development Process
1. Introduction 2. Perceiving Requirements 3. Advising Solution
1. Creating Wireframes/Prototype 2. Designing the Application
1. Programming the app 2. Delivering updates 3. Implementing feedback
1. Testing the app 2. Solving the errors 3. Approval from Client
1. Deploy to App Stores 2. Deliver Source code 3. How to Use Training
Why Outsource Mobile App Development Services to Guru Technolabs?
100% Confidentiality with NDA
Quality Assurance and on Time Delivery
Professional IT Infrastructure
Highly-Skilled & Certified Resources
Awarded Best App Development Company