Mobile App Prototyping Services
Why Should You Build a Prototype?
The following graph states very clearly that the prototype can save your cost and time.
Let’s look at the advantages you can get when you create a mobile app prototype:
- It is possible to identify and eliminate all the flaws between the client and the development team by developing a prototype.
- App Prototype gives an option to look after many ideas and provide solutions during the development process.
- It gives the ability to check the application from the user’s perspective and decide any essential changes in the application.
- You can validate the entire mobile app idea at an affordable cost using a mobile app prototype.
- A clickable prototype makes it easy for you to test your concept in specific groups before moving towards the expensive part of the project, which is coding and Q/A testing.
- A mobile app prototype works as a model of demonstration of how your ultimate app looks. This prototype you can showcase to your investors, and they can make a firm decision before investing in your project.
- Mobile App Prototype is beneficial to strengthen the functionality and user experience of a mobile application. It helps you to focus more on basic functionality, user interactions, UX, and lastly, flow.
Our Recent Work
We have delivered some of the best mobile apps to startups and businesses worldwide. Explore our work portfolio:
Tools That We Use To Create Interactive Mobile App Prototypes
Process We Follow To Create Mobile App Prototype
Creating a prototype is not enough; anyone can do it using the easy to use tools. The prototype must be vision-centric.
We follow a process where we brainstorm your idea, check feasibility, give technical & non-technical suggestions and then write the scope of work to make it 100% transparent.
It makes your product 50% successful if the prototype is created perfectly. Our years of experience help us to select the essential features and create an easy-to-use app flow that delivers an enjoyable user experience to app users. So, come and join us to create a prototype of your idea in the standard way.
Valuable Words from Our Clients
This was the first time that I had a chance to work with you. Your team worked very fast. After we agreed on the price and deadline, you could make everything finish on time and fix bugs rapidly. I was really impressed by your work. And definitely I will work with you again for my future projects.
Why Outsource Mobile App Prototyping Services to Guru Technolabs?
100% Confidentiality with NDA
Quality Assurance and on Time Delivery
Professional IT Infrastructure
Highly-Skilled & Certified Resources
Awarded Best Web & App Development Company
Looking for Other Services?
We provide various other services that align well with your business idea. Have a look at these services:
Mobile App Porting
Our mobile app developers can port your mobile app to your desired platform to help your business reach a wider audience.
Mobile App Marketing
We provide end-to-end mobile app marketing services to improve visibility on leading app stores and make your app successful.
Mobile App Maintenance
Get result-oriented mobile app maintenance services to keep your app updated and secure as per your business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does a mobile app prototype cost?
There is not an ideal cost to create a mobile app prototype. The cost of a mobile app prototype starts at $1,500.
Q: How long does it take to build an app prototype?
It takes about 4-6 weeks to create a mobile app prototype. Further, the time required to create a prototype varies based on the complexity of the app.