Tips to Secure Website from Hackers
Nowadays, lots of website security issues are arising. Hackers are also active to hack your website and ask you few bucks in return to restore it back.
Imagine, you have a successfully running online business after years of hard work. You are on business tour or on vacation and you are not able to seat in front of your computer to keep eye on your website cum business. All of a sudden, your website is hacked ! How your situation will be? Out of Control, right ?
Hackers take benefit of such kind of time slots when you are not in front of your website.
Do you have secured your website to prevent hackers from hacking it ?
The cases of website hacking happens a lot in Christmas holiday time. Because people are busy with Christmas Celebration, and hackers get sufficient time to hack your website.
If you aware about the importance of your website/business, you have to secure it so that hackers can not hack your site.
Hackers have many methods to hack your site like SQL injection, DDoS attack, Cross site scraping, Clickjaking attacks, DNS cache positioning and a lot more.
What if your website gets hacked?
It’s Like a Horror Dream!
But sometime that horror dream can be a reality if we don’t take right action to prevent it before it happens.
Here are Tips to Secure Your Website:
- Most people use ‘admin’ word to access their website’s admin panel. It’s very easy to find an admin of your website. Never user ‘admin’ word. Change it if your site having ‘admin’ word.
- For WordPress website owners, anyone can find your admin by typing “wp-admin” after your domain.Change your admin panel access url and use unpreditable word
- Hackers have some software, using this they can try many matching of usernames and passwords in very short time. Always use uncommon username and password which are not predictable.
- Use SSL: URL which is using “https” instead of “http” that is also difficult to hack.It offers extra layer of security to data.
- Limit your file uploads so that hackers cannot upload multiple files to damage your website. Use Captcha to secure form.
- Never use outdate extensions or files or frameworks. Always keep your website updated.
If you are not a technical person or don’t have enough time to secure your website yourself then we recommend you to hire web master who always keep eye on your website and always keep it update to date.
Get Free Quote Now
Tell us your creative idea or requirement, We shall get back to you very soon.