How To Write Original Unique Content – No One Has Ever Written
Hi …We are happy to give you some important tips for writing unique content – that no one has ever written.
Writing unique article is a really great challenge, in SEO work, not only SEO but We mean it is for every professional content writer.
So always content writer has a question such as “how to write a unique content on every time?”, “What is my article title ?”, ”Where is my starting point of the article?”, “ What type of the content should in my article?” “What type of a content format? ”, “What is my conclusion of the end of the article?”
In this article, we will explain that how to write 100% original unique content for your blog or website.
What is Unique Content?
First suggestion is that don’t copy to any other content. Original content that means content writing should be positioned in your own wordings, after lots of research work or brainstorming.
If you are less capable of writing content then do more research work or reading and then you should start for writing the original content.
Tips For Writing A Unique Content:
Writing Original content is not hard. Follow these tips to ensure that content is Original and unique.
Original Unique content is a term that relates to SEO (Search Engine Optimization). That means content is unique and not duplicated anywhere else.
Original content plays an important role in search rankings because Google search algorithms rate original content highly and can penalize websites for posting duplicate content.
Focus on the following points while writing content…..
When you start to write the article, first you have to decide its Title which is the target point of your article. So your article starts from Title which contains at least 2 more words.
- Suppose your article title is 5 words long then search it in Google and check how many times it is displaying into the search. If it is 75% then do some changes and repeat the same step. If it is less than 50% you can choose the Title for your blog or website.
- When you write your article do some Headings & Sub-Headings and Highlight them to visualize and search easily through search engines.
- Always put bulleted points to visualize the content.
- Don’t forget to add some important images and alt tag with it. Putting alt tags is momentous for search engine optimization (SEO) objective.
- If you don’t know about the exact topic which you are writing then do some research and read a lot about it. Don’t copy the article from another website.
- After reading and research work and taking some idea from other websites, write article In your own words. By choosing this way you can write 100% original unique content.
- Avoid Plagiarism by doing research and using your own words to describe the concept.
- Always remember you should have researched from multiple resources.
- Make your text an original format.
- Use your own original style.
- Use your own reasoning.
- 80% of people will read your headlines. But only 20% people will read the rest of your content.
- Check for clarity and flow. Is your article informative and interesting?
- If the posts are newer, they will seem more relevant to your audience.
- Stay in research mode at all times.
- Major points you would like to make about the topic
- URLs for sites that give additional information
- URLs for Web Pages that explain your points.
- As you browse the web, collect resources to use as reference material.
- Use Evernote to file your research work.
- Make a folder for each writing project.
- Make a folder for each category you create content for.
- Make a folder for each client or department you create content for.
- Write in your own original voice.
- Typically, Professional writers go through three stages of development: imitation, mastery and, finally, innovation.
- Find professional content writers whose styles you enjoy reading a lot.
- Select Your favorite of the five writing samples, and read it carefully.
- Study how that writer did it:
- What the first sentence looks like.
- Structure of introduction
- How the article is structured.
- How the topic is expanded and ideas presented.
- How the article is written to a close.
- What the call to action was.
- Your writing goal is for the end user to say,”When I read your content post, I can realize you talking.” That’s your unique voice. And it should be as original as you are.
- Writing depth and length should match. For example, Seth Godin and ZAGG write as few as 100 words per content post, while KISSmetrics and Crazy Egg blog writing posts range from 800 to 1500+ words.
- Try to search a unique angle for talking about the topic.
- Spend as much time on your title as you do writing work.
- Your first line should take the reader smoothly to your target point. Also, do say something that makes people pay attention.
- Your content should have a fascinating story, little-known fact, breaking news.
- A short paragraph, short lines, and easy words are the most readable.
- Shorter and simpler is your main aim for better readability.
- Paragraph 6 lines max.
- Sentences 25 words max.
- Syllables 1-2 syllable.
- Select the best media for delivering your information.
- Add your own thoughts.
- Never use copyrighted information without permission.
In short …
While copied content can decrease search rankings, original content can improve better it. We are the professional team of content writers of Guru Technolabs, India.
Guru Technolabs is the top content writer company of website, blog, and article.
After reading, if you feel good, contact us at Guru Technolabs Content Writer Team.
Let's Discuss a Project
Please share your unique idea or project requirement with us, our business concern person will get back to you with further details.