What is Video Marketing?
In digital marketing strategies, there is an effective aspect of marketing is video sharing. In the context of digital marketing, video marketing can be defined as all uses of video contents to promote a brand, service or product.
Video can take many various forms. It can be used for advertising purposes by buying ad spaces like in-stream video, in-banner video, etc. It is by simply posting a video on a video platform like YouTube or Facebook and looking for viral circulation.
Videos can be for promotion of products and services on commercial websites. You can see more information from our Social Media blog post
How Video Can Boost Your Business
If you want to better marketing then choose the video sharing. Here are some of the many reasons is the year of video sharing.
1. Video Will Help You Dominate Your Marketing Objectives:
If you utilize video strategically to complete specific business objectives, of course, you will see serious returns.
• Adding a video to your website can increase the chance of a front page on Google result by up to 53x.
• Using videos in email marketing has been shown to double CTR
• 71% of marketers say that video conversion rates constantly outperform other marketing content.
• Audiences are 10x more likely to copy with video content-embed, comment, or share more than text-only blogs or related social posts.
If you have a clear vision for what marketing purposes you want to achieve, the video will help you get surely here.
2. Video Is No Longer For The Top Of Your Funnel:
Many companies see what we make explainer video, and they think video sharing stops there. But there are so many chances for you to offer your audience video content. This video will help to educate them, make it easy to trust your brand, and move them to a purchase decision faster.
3. Video Helps People Feel The Love
• Experiments show that video-based multimedia material creates better learning performance and better positive emotion.
• An effective video can actually impact your viewers’ buying decisions.
• The human brains process visuals 60,000x faster than text.
4. Your Competition’s Already On It
• 52% of marketers name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
• 76% of marketers plan to utilize video to boost their brand consciousness campaigns.
• 96% of B2B companies are planning to utilize video in their content marketing over the next year.
5. 2016 Is The Year Of Video
Do you know that client internet video traffic will go from 64% in 2014 to over 80% by 2019? That’s not very far away.
Benefits of Video Explainer:
1. The video is where your clients spend their time.
YouTube alone has more than 4 billion viewers per day, and it is the second-largest search engine. 78% people watch at least once a week and 55% watch every day a video online.
2. Video is already helping your competition
81% of senior marketing professionals now utilize online video content in their marketing programs, up from 70% from in 2011. (Marketing Profs.)
3. Video is easily searchable
Video results have appeared in almost 70% of the top 100% search listing on Google in 2012. (Marketing Week)
4. Video is shared easily and frequently
More than 500 years’ values of YouTube videos are watched daily on Facebook. More than 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute. Video sharing is a huge part of social media, and it is a huge part of our lives.
5. Video levels the playing field
The video has created an even playing field on which business, brand, and organizations can complete. The benefit is still with larger, more established brands, simply because they have bigger budgets of video seeding and media buying. But the trick is to keep being more creative and do a better job of focusing, in order to reach your clients.
6. Video entertains, educates, and inspires
More than 60% of clients will spend at least two minutes watching a video that educates them well about a product or service they plan to purchase. The video is a big storyteller and keeps clients glued to your site.
7. Video allows for real-tune feedback and interaction
How cool would it be for clients to leave comments on a video, and then find themselves mentioned by name in the next video?
8. Video is measurable
Analytics are so accessible, and they do a good job of telling how successful your videos are.
9. Video lives forever, making it more cost-effective over time.
Video stay online and In Google Search Results for a very long time and typically necessary an executive order to be removed.
10. Video is one click away from the ‘buy’ button
If you are watching a TV ad, you can’t just “Buy now“. You have to go phone or laptop. You can put direct links in video descriptions, text, banners that let viewers click directly on the video.
Tips on Making a Video:
• Make a note of your important marketing objectives.
• Focus on the creative content of the video
• If you are using animation then make a storyboard.
• Think about the background, lighting, and style of presentation, noise and disruptions.
• Collect as many images of your product/brand as your benefits.
• Embed your video on a platform like a blog, website, sharing and boosting SEO benefits.
• Create a short and eye-catching video series so the viewer can come again to watch more.
• At last, post your video link on your social media platforms and ask your followers to share your video.
So the video is better for sharing your business awareness and popularity. The video gives you the chance to interact with your valuable clients by allowing them to get to know you and your business, and feel comfortable with you. This is especially important for small, local business.
For more guidance and information feel free to our Expert Designers contact us.
Do You Like This Article? Get It In Your Inbox Daily.
Among the many digital tools that are being used with increasing frequency, the one that has the greatest...
Having a Best Website like opening a door and inviting…
In this internet era, the business website is the most…
The Live chat is the common thing now days, if…
Let's Discuss a Project
Please share your unique idea or project requirement with us, our business concern person will get back to you with further details.